- For all those fans of Aspire’s Nautilus range of tanks, Aspire brings you the new Aspire Nautilus AIO pod system. Another new design pod system, slim and stylish it comes in 6 popular, satin finish, stylish colors: blue, jade, silver, black, red, and purple. The Aspire Nautilus AIO has an easy to fill 4.5 or 2ml pod, it fits comfortably in the hand in use and is very discreet. It utilizes Aspire’s famous Nautilus BVC coils rated at 1.8 ohms and comes with a regular coil and a second one for use with nicotine salts.
Aspire Nautilus AIO Dimensions
- The Aspire Nautilus AIO sleek, ergonomic, palm sized design fits well into pocket or purse.
Aspire Nautilus AIO Exploded View
- Very simple in the number of parts ensures that there is little to go wrong with the Aspire Nautilus AIO
In keeping with Aspire’s vision of letting people choose their vaping preference, the Aspire Nautilus AIO has an adjustable airflow system to suit your vaping preference.
Aspire Nautilus AIO Atomizer
The pod in the Aspire Nautilus AIO is an easy to use bottom fill using a simple but effective silicone plug in the base of the pod, with a generous 4.6mm filling hole, to suit all types of e-liquid bottle.
- Simply remove the pod by squeezing the side buttons on the device, then remove the pod and turn it upside down, push down the airflow control ring and unscrew to disengage the airflow component, detach the coil from the airflow control ring and replace it with a new one. Relocate the airflow component with attached coil back to the pod, and push the pod back into the Nautilus AIO until it clicks.
Note: When relocating the airflow component, please also screw and push down at the same time.
Aspire Nautilus AIO Filling
- Refilling the pod is super easy. Remove the pod from the device by squeezing the two side buttons, invert the pod and remove the silicone plug from the 4.6mm diameter filling hole. Fill the pod with e-liquid, and replace the silicone plug securely. Replace the pod into the device by pushing down until it 'clicks' into place, and it’s ready.
Charging the Aspire Nautilus AIO is also very simple. Just plug in the supplied micro usb cable into the side of the mod, attach the other end to a suitable power supply to charge. The maximum charge current can reach up to 1A. When attached to the usb with the power on the LEDs will flash blue and orange three times, when fully charges the LEDs will flash blue and orange twenty times then remain off.
- Standard Version
1* Nautilus AIO device / 2* 1.8Ω coils (1 regular BVC & 1 for Nic Salt) / 2* Extra O rings 1* Silicone seal / 1* Micro USB Cable / 1* Warranty Card / 1* User Manual
1* Nautilus AIO device / 2* 1.8Ω coils (1 regular BVC & 1 for Nic Salt) / 2* Extra O rings / 1* Micro USB Cable / 1* Warranty Card / 1* User Manual